At Halley House School the education we offer ensures that every pupil achieves confidence and success through high quality educational experiences, with a broad, balanced and enriching curriculum that has an emphasis on core learning and a key focus on IT.
Our pupils develop the ability to communicate in an intelligent, articulate and confident manner. They learn in a stimulating, safe and welcoming environment with first class educational experiences from which they thrive.
Our ultimate aim is to instil a love for learning and a desire to be motivated to enable the pupils to become proud of their achievements and become responsible future citizens.
Education at Halley House School is for life. Each student will leave the school, not only with the best possible educational attainment, particularly in the basic skills of literacy and numeracy, but also with the skills and attitudes needed to succeed and achieve fulfilment in a changing world and to make a positive contribution as responsible and valuable members of society.
We have high expectations for all children’s learning, and through a unique ethos of warmth and respect, we teach our children to:
- Show equality to others
- Respect themselves and others
- Understand the importance of learning and striving to achieve their best
- Understand the importance of making a positive contribution to the community and to society as a whole
- Communicate well and show consideration to others’ beliefs and points of view
- Present themselves with confidence
- Take responsibility for their own actions
- Develop the ability to show empathy, compassion and give support to others
- Develop a sense of pride in themselves and others.