KS2 Class Teacher
Salary: £36,745.00 – £47,666.00 [Inner London Main Teachers Pay Scale]
Contract: Full time / Fixed term until the end of Aug 2024
Closing date: Wednesday 29th November 2023
Interview date: week commencing 4th December 2023
Start Date: To be discussed – February 2024
Halley House School is an inclusive and diverse school, with the children at the heart of everything we do. Our emphasis is on personalised learning, with support when needed and challenges when appropriate, for all pupils, in every lesson. We have highly qualified, experienced and dedicated staff who ensure that learning is adapted to children’s individual needs.
We are part of the Bellevue Place Education Trust (BPET), a family of high-performing primary schools across London and Berkshire. We have a clear vision to deliver the highest standards of education, blended from the best of the state and independent sectors. We strive for all children to Learn, Enjoy, Succeed.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary with recruitment and retention awards
- The choice of three pension schemes
- Cycle to work scheme and help with travel costs
- Access to Education Support, confidential support 24/7
- Childcare vouchers*
- CPD opportunities to support your future development
- Annual all staff conference
- Annual all staff celebration event
- The opportunity to work within any one of our schools if you wish to embark for a new challenges
- BPET Stakeholder pension
We are looking for a passionate qualified teacher, someone who:
- Is excited by their role and inspired by working with young people from all different backgrounds
- Has strong assessment for learning and strong adaptive pedagogy
- Is eager to develop their own skills and grow as part of their school team and our trust
- Works within the positive and caring ethos of our school, modelling our values as well as BPET’s
- Knows that working in a school like ours can be demanding, but also hugely rewarding
- Enjoys using creative and innovative approaches to teaching and responds to the individual strengths and needs of the children
- Displays relentless passion and enthusiasm for striving for the very best, and has talent for effective planning, teaching and assessment, which enables children to make exceptional progress
- Is committed in delivering exciting learning experiences in stimulating environments both in and out of the classroom
- Wants to make a mark and and impact on children’s lives.
We would be delighted if you would join us in delivering our exciting vision for the benefit of the pupils we serve.
To apply for this role, please click here.
Halley House School and BPET are committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Halley House School and BPET are committed to being equal opportunities employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, nationality, ethnic or national origin. All recruitment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.